Between Covid 19, nationwide protests, and the new election cycle upon us, Stress and anxiety are on the rise…Not sure what to do? Try these tips to help you cope with it.
– Focus on things you can control (ie. get a good night’s sleep)
– Stay ‘virtually’ connected
– Be kind to yourself (ie. self care, exercise)
– Decrease screen time
– Help others (this will help you too)
– Get some fresh air, take a walk around your neighborhood
– Remind yourself to stay present (instead of a ‘what ifs’ takeover)
– Reach out for support from friends or a therapist when you need it.
As always, I am here if you or someone you love needs some assistance making it through these difficult times. You can reach me here, at (414) 881-7401, email@example.com